Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

sounds like your pretty sure samirs whats the twitter community saying about ftse....are they all bears?

dont know..not been on twitter today....

i am careful as there can be a short squeeze any time....tight stops to protect myself...

what abt you where is FTSE headed?

News Headlines

Net-Shorts

The euro could also get a short-term bounce after net-short contracts on the euro-dollar on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange hit a record high of 174,000. According to Ashraf Laidi, the chief global strategist at CityIndex, some traders could use the data as a contrarian signal to buy.

"Traders sometimes view such ‘extreme’ data as a contrarian signal, suggesting a turnaround, or at least a stabilization, in the prevailing trend," Laidi wrote in a note to clients.

"It's as good as any week to expect some kind of a short-squeeze in euro positioning, " Nizam Idris, managing director and head of strategy at Macquarie's fixed income and currencies, told CNBC's "Cashflow."

"The market is extremely short euro right now, very long the dollar and then we're entering into a week where you have a holiday truncated week in the U.S., plus payrolls at the end of the week," Idris said. "PMIs - China, Europe as well U.S. PMI, ISM numbers are all due at the end of the week. So I guess this is as good a time for position-squaring."

if u got a twitter account u can search for anyone mentioning "ftse"

Actually that makes me think...you can even use hash tag to search

#FTSE.....so you dont need to follow anyone...most people use # tag when posting comments....

but overall on twitter there is just too much junk ...time waste if you ask me unless you've been following someone good...and even if someone is good it takes time to understand their tf, approach etc

i was thinking more of members here can join twitter so we can follow each other ....which is more live than having to refresh this dated web page each time

It looks like it is bad. Rajoy said that if we cannot get over it, the Euro will go down. IOW, after Greece being lent so much there is not enough money in the till.

the spanish should use gold and silver as money and to hell with the euro

now a nice problem where to cover these shorts...fiber approaching that 12550 and FTSE 5360

greenback strength across the board

now a nice problem where to cover these shorts...fiber approaching that 12550 and FTSE 5360

greenback strength across the board

samirs my early post this morning said that ftse was implying dow +200 that is the place to get short, everything afterwards i do not know,

Actually that makes me think...you can even use hash tag to search

#FTSE.....so you dont need to follow anyone...most people use # tag when posting comments....

but overall on twitter there is just too much junk ...time waste if you ask me unless you've been following someone good...and even if someone is good it takes time to understand their tf, approach etc

i was thinking more of members here can join twitter so we can follow each other ....which is more live than having to refresh this dated web page each time

not sure, might be a bit high powered for me ....i go real slow these days

what is the effect of using a " # " in searching for ftse

in twitter if someone make comments on a topic then usually they put a tag which is called hash tag

it makes it easier to search all comments related to the topic whether you follow someone or not

so if you put #FTSE they you will see stream of all comments where the author has tagged the comment to be related to FTSE