Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

yes everything gapped up from on Sunday night...

nice trade on fiber sell at 1.2625....keep trying as long as it works....

also open a long separately for medium term

Yes, I did not catch that one. With everything quiet in the West, except London? and Madrid (holiday in Cataluña) is Forex worth trading, or should I wait until tomorrow?

Yes, I did not catch that one. With everything quiet in the West, except London? and Madrid (holiday in Cataluña) is Forex worth trading, or should I wait until tomorrow?

good question...

one can trade with tight / trailing SL...in thin markets you may get exaggerated moves....but today's slight risk off sentiment and many pairs hitting nice S/R levels it presents good opportunities....need to stay nimble though

yes s&p gapped up over 22 (cash) which gave us all the grief on friday...good chance this will come back to close /test 22....ftse needing a higher high again but over 380 for the mo:)

sd, seems to show on all the time scales (cash)

now if fiber closes that gap and then rebounds will that not be a lot of fun....

certainly would be :cheesy:....does it usually close gaps? isee another on may 4th not closed yet....great trade again samirs think your in a different league mate

yes s&p gapped up over 22 (cash) which gave us all the grief on friday...good chance this will come back to close /test 22....ftse needing a higher high again but over 380 for the mo:)

sd, seems to show on all the time scales (cash)

seems the markets have triggered the buy stops all over the place.

certainly would be :cheesy:....does it usually close gaps? isee another on may 4th not closed yet....great trade again samirs think your in a different league mate

no it does not seem to be closing gaps...if it does wouldnt it be too obvious

as for me I am only a junior learner....learning from people like you, SD and other stalwarts who dont seem to be posting enough

I just keep the thread bumping with my junk posts :LOL:

good question...

one can trade with tight / trailing SL...in thin markets you may get exaggerated moves....but today's slight risk off sentiment and many pairs hitting nice S/R levels it presents good opportunities....need to stay nimble though

You are doing ok! I know this is an FT thread, but, still, you deserve an acknowledgement for that one!

Nevertheless, I think that I will leave today alone.

might not get direction today ......wandering about and staying over that resistance would be a good result for the bulls but s&p gap is a bit of a worry now........DL's elliot waffle still on course :)

might not get direction today ......wandering about and staying over that resistance would be a good result for the bulls but s&p gap is a bit of a worry now........DL's elliot waffle still on course :)

A bit of wandering is what you should be doing, today, Dick.:) I?m going out for a bit, myself, around Barcelona. A beautiful day and a holiday. Most people left town on Saturday so it is quiet.

A bit of wandering is what you should be doing, today, Dick.:) I?m going out for a bit, myself, around Barcelona. A beautiful day and a holiday. Most people left town on Saturday so it is quiet.

i'll be reading how the moon affects the markets today.....well the wife thinks i'm off the planet anyway:LOL: