Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

well 380 hasn't had a great reaction ....i think this is a critical level and the bears are gathering below it...

currency trades have been much easier recently both cable and fiber

but I agree with your observation but it may be taken a bit higher

bears may not want to hold shorts over the bank holiday monday (US) but may likely be back in action next week in anger

as usual i am junking the thread with anything but FTSE :LOL:

well i like to achieve lower low every day :LOL:

these miners seem to be responding to some news, but cant figure out what? anyone watch the cnbc/bloom?

i always get confused ..how many points are you risking here?

to clarify that isnt my trade (actual or recommendation) but an example

to answer your question

Sell $EURUSD at 1.257 stop 1.2605 targets 1.253 and 1.25 ???

that means risk is 1.2605 - 1.2570 = 35 pips against possible target of 40 - 70 pips profit. add zeroes in the end to make all a four decimal number. then it is easy.

it is like reading 12570 / 12605 etc just like DOW....I often get confused between DOW and fiber.....they often have similar numbers if you ignore decimal on fiber

at the moment I am actually short from 12615 (1.2615) ....expecting 12550 (1.255)....stop moved to 12600 (1.26)

doesnt it sound similar to DOW? now if only I knew what it was going to do next then :LOL:

just make everything same number of decimals and remove decimal is one way to simplify

at the moment I am actually short from 12615 (1.2615) ....expecting 12550 (1.255)....stop moved to 12600 (1.26)

doesnt it sound similar to DOW? now if only I knew what it was going to do next then :LOL:

just make everything same number of decimals and remove decimal is one way to simplify

I looked at FX, FX seems very easy to trade but working out those damn pips. I think the pips is a conspiracy by the illuminati to confuse less educated people.

Samirs is there a good website to get historical OHLC data for fx ?