Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Looks like we are on our way to retest the head and shoulde rbreakout at 5500 before crashing down again.

staying above 380 is crucial now for me but i woudn't rule out a test .....i know very little about EW but if we are on a five wave (10min) then abc comes next?

anyone long be a tad careful now - ftse has been strong vs dow all day and might take a fast tumble if dow turns south

anyone long be a tad careful now - ftse has been strong vs dow all day and might take a fast tumble if dow turns south

Thanks for that. I have been long Dax and Nasdaq but am now out. I am actually, wondering about Footsie.

the footprints are at 380 and they are trying to protect that area now ....if they fail mr bear gets back in...i think they were filling their boots some time ago but they could easily jump ship without a loss now...

the footprints are at 380 and they are trying to protect that area now ....if they fail mr bear gets back in...i think they were filling their boots some time ago but they could easily jump ship without a loss now...

Dick Lexic, the pivots again prove correct.

Dick Lexic, the pivots again prove correct.

yes they did sd....so is it buy or sell the pivot and use the other for your stop? what about a target how do you calculate that? also do you use the london close to calculate?

sorry for all the questions