Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Pip....thank your lucky stars that I had the crazy f6cks from cnbc on....that 17900 is pretty scary.....that retracement.....that may come sooner than later

you got out long where, your highness?

you certainly didn't rest of us your notice?

one thing I know is that I may be wrong when the numbers are fuzzy.....but when the numbers are as fluid as they were on sunday evening.......BELIEVE ME

Attachments

• drake-3.w529.h352.gif
    drake-3.w529.h352.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 62
Done for the day pip, till next time
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Attachments

• drake-10.w529.h352.gif
    drake-10.w529.h352.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 128
Walked away and just saw the dow hit 17900......I'm out....velocity at which it moved waaay too fast, it may keep going but not willing to take the risk...especially when profit totaled $50940.....DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME!!!!:clap:

You doing very well.(y)
Have you experienced fear in your trading yet?
Think you said that you only been trading a couple of months.

My god this thread has dropped off the radar.ive just been out for a coffee and expected some pseudo proposterous million dollar claim backed up with a phony screen shot.....cmon gang.
ps did anyone spot that davie robertson joined us for a brief period here.he gave away 2 vital clues that is always his m.o....................somebody stop me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sJqTDaOrTg

I know thgat the market is flat at present but I believe that the thread is losing a lot of interest because of the photos, videos, etc. that make it indistinguishable from other mundane threasds.

I can get videos on You Tube.

Sorry, that is an opinion.

I know thgat the market is flat at present but I believe that the thread is losing a lot of interest because of the photos, videos, etc. that make it indistinguishable from other mundane threasds.

I can get videos on You Tube.

Sorry, that is an opinion.

the student must have a lot of time on his hands and making big money to boot:sleep:

I just unsubscribed to thread updates - as 50% of what I see is ignored users.
I'll come back here when they blow up.