Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

shorts crapping there pants here

joseph might be right about 2090, go figure :eek:[/QUOTE

dude, that movie age of ultron was crap. Any how....you should leave it alone if you went in yesterday. Up 43,000 as of right now. Get you some popcorn and don't worry about the prices they're meant to give you signals and hope....I leave it to the chart people. Unfortunately I've learned to keep cnn on after the belgium attack...was watching men in black then came back and stared at the screen for a good 4 minutes without blinking.....lol
If you want real comedy tune in to cnbc....lol, can't imagine how god put a brain in those things, they just mentioned an hour ago that it's going to have problems breaking 2073....it's at 2078

shorts crapping there pants here

joseph might be right about 2090, go figure :eek:[/QUOTE

dude, that movie age of ultron was crap. Any how....you should leave it alone if you went in yesterday. Up 43,000 as of right now. Get you some popcorn and don't worry about the prices they're meant to give you signals and hope....I leave it to the chart people. Unfortunately I've learned to keep cnn on after the belgium attack...was watching men in black then came back and stared at the screen for a good 4 minutes without blinking.....lol
If you want real comedy tune in to cnbc....lol, can't imagine how god put a brain in those things, they just mentioned an hour ago that it's going to have problems breaking 2073....it's at 2078
i'm getting out soon dude, you?

this is so twisted