Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I know thgat the market is flat at present but I believe that the thread is losing a lot of interest because of the photos, videos, etc. that make it indistinguishable from other mundane threasds.

I can get videos on You Tube.

Sorry, that is an opinion.

Postman drives the thread when hes here.A lot of others just lie(i cant resist having a pop)i would like to see more of darkthrone and sonics commentary on here.

Postman drives the thread when hes here.A lot of others just lie(i cant resist having a pop)i would like to see more of darkthrone and sonics commentary on here.

Not really interested in how much people gain or lose - irrelevant.
Happy for some banter (rather than juvenile drivel), even better stick some levels up and a bit of commentary.

Last edited:
Not really interested in how much people gain or lose - irrelevant.
Happy for some banter (rather than juvenile drivel), even better stick some levels up and a bit of commentary.

Off for a run, please have the thread sorted on my return, Ta.

Oil dominating moves. FTSE consistent R @6170 last few days - good S scalping zone. Expecting breakout or breakdown..staying flat till clearer picture. lets see.

What news do you chaps keep an eye on, for example cnbc, bloomberg, forex factory ??
By the way ITSPOSSIBLE I am not who you think I am though I guess I could have had some fun with it !!

Among the risks that stock markets face include the decrease for the 4th consecutive quarter of profits of American companies, the questions about the growth of the American economy, the recovery of the Chinese economy, political uncertainty in several countries (UK, Spain, USA , etc.), uncertainty about the future of interest rates in the US and the weakness of corporate bonds of higher risk companies (which have a high correlation with the stock indices).

What news do you chaps keep an eye on, for example cnbc, bloomberg, forex factory ??
By the way ITSPOSSIBLE I am not who you think I am though I guess I could have had some fun with it !!

Aware of news release calendar but don't follow news. Watch price and levels for entry and when I am in a trade I watch the tick on oil/Dax/SPX/Nas etc. I used to follow news but found it tended to give me a bias - usually in the wrong direction lol.

Just a quick spike down to get rid of any weak longs then boom up 120.
Theres got to be at leat 30 more in it to get rid of those shorts sitting above 10,000.

Aware of news release calendar but don't follow news. Watch price and levels for entry and when I am in a trade I watch the tick on oil/Dax/SPX/Nas etc. I used to follow news but found it tended to give me a bias - usually in the wrong direction lol.

Fantastic, thanks Swissy, if anyone is interested in my set up I can do a video and post it on youtube - you can show so much more in a video
:)

Copied my post from another thread; "FTSE bullish momentum building? (Oil price + sell off this am + where can the money go?) Expect short covering to push up price till we get a feel for US. Scalps off 6150? 6170? groundhog?! lol"

Ended up scalp short from 6159, now flat again expect price to have another go for this level, poss 6170.

Copied my post from another thread; "FTSE bullish momentum building? (Oil price + sell off this am + where can the money go?) Expect short covering to push up price till we get a feel for US. Scalps off 6150? 6170? groundhog?! lol"

Ended up scalp short from 6159, now flat again expect price to have another go for this level, poss 6170.

where can the money go .... Gold