Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Buy 5342
Sell 5332

markets are very negative, technicals are worse as I have ever seen,

last time ftse100 came in contact with the pivots was on 15may. Sell trigger on 15 may at 5492

Last edited:
I dont know which way to go. An analyst called Robert Mchugh is calling a multi year bear market from here...
David Schwartz is calling the market up through the Olympics.
Who knows???

I dont know which way to go. An analyst called Robert Mchugh is calling a multi year bear market from here...
David Schwartz is calling the market up through the Olympics.
Who knows???

hussman and gary shilling also very bearish.

do u subscribe to McHugh?

Dont huge IPO's like Facebook occur in a frothy toppy market?

Last edited:
I did subscribe to him, but he hasnt been that good the last year. He was great in 2007 - 2008 but very flaky at the moment. Calls it up and down aat the same time then says 'see, told u' when it moves one way or other.
LOL

I did subscribe to him, but he hasnt been that good the last year. He was great in 2007 - 2008 but very flaky at the moment. Calls it up and down aat the same time then says 'see, told u' when it moves one way or other.
LOL

Facebook falls below $38 issue price in premarket trade

LOL

The great thing with Robert McHugh is that he has some scripture at the end of each article,

Thought there would be a bit more recovery this morning, but the FTSE seems to be continuing a downward trend this afternoon. The DAX also in a steady decline after a mid-day peak.

what made u expect a recovery?

I just had Bloomberg Europe on in the background this morning, one of their shows mentioned that some expected a small recovery today before the markets continued on their decline this week. They mentioned JP Morgan believed that the downward trend would continue, but volatility today might cause some spikes which investors could use to close losing positions.

I didn't take a position but I've had my charts open to keep an eye on it. From about 6am onwards there has been an increase with the FTSE at 5309.5 and the DAX at 6342.8, but yeah since that seems to be the extent of it.

I just had Bloomberg Europe on in the background this morning, one of their shows mentioned that some expected a small recovery today before the markets continued on their decline this week. They mentioned JP Morgan believed that the downward trend would continue, but volatility today might cause some spikes which investors could use to close losing positions.

I didn't take a position but I've had my charts open to keep an eye on it. From about 6am onwards there has been an increase with the FTSE at 5309.5 and the DAX at 6342.8, but yeah since that seems to be the extent of it.

thanks

Yup Robert Mchugh does give some scripture in his articles. Love his thoery about the PPT 'plunge protection teams' that are government instruments that prop up the markets when needed. X-files or what!?!?
The PPT = the illuminati??

Yup Robert Mchugh does give some scripture in his articles. Love his thoery about the PPT 'plunge protection teams' that are government instruments that prop up the markets when needed. X-files or what!?!?
The PPT = the illuminati??

the PPT does exist, I think Ron Paul asked McCain a question about this during a republican debate.

its called sometimes "President's Working Group on Markets"

Last edited:
i wouldn't read to many market news letters it wil only lead to confusion...they will probably get it wrong as often as you any way.....

i wouldn't read to many market news letters it wil only lead to confusion...they will probably get it wrong as often as you any way.....

there is a chap called Martin Armstrong he is always right and the government put him in jail.

So you have a choice, be wrong or go to jail