Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dow 12750 big support, needs to hold also RUT russell 2000 looks to have broken support yesterday

IYM (ishares basic materials) sitting on support within 3 month bull flag

i am awaiting the US numbers then looking to cover the FTSE and buy the euro stoxx

Santander UK has laid out the safety measures it has in place to prevent potential difficulties at its Spanish parent spreading to its British customers.
The bank moved to reassure UK customers after Kent County Council said it would no longer use the bank for overnight deposits after the Spanish government was forced to take measures to ensure the country's banks are safe from collapse.
On Friday, the government in Madrid announced all toxic loans at the country's banks will be placed in ‘bad bank’ holding companies and banks will be required to raise and set aside an extra €30billion (£24billion) against their good mortgage loans.

Read more: Santander UK says British savers' money is safe after Kent County Council pulls account | Mail Online

wasn't expecting that today !!!! oh, well... stopped out .. now long 6355... have wide stop on these positions now.. will be loading up all the way down to 6238.. below that... then I was wrong ... :|

wasn't expecting that today !!!! oh, well... stopped out .. now long 6355... have wide stop on these positions now.. will be loading up all the way down to 6238.. below that... then I was wrong ... :|

no , me neither... did anyone really expect a Greek government deal !! market is so whippy, i am sticking to my Euro stoxx future long for now, feels to me like the towels are being thrown in... lets hope i am not next :)

My towel is on the verge of being thrown in. Cant take the pain!! Need a 100 point rally just to scratch!! LONG AND WRONG!!

sorry to hear that .. i cannot remember the markets being any tougher than they are at present, they are moving on every snippet of Macro news

The machines exaggerate every movement, thats why the market is so whippy. I hope all the machines get carried out!

bit of hindsight, but the close on dow yesterday should have set us up for a technical rebound

sorry to hear that .. i cannot remember the markets being any tougher than they are at present, they are moving on every snippet of Macro news

Dunno, I've been shorting for the past 2 weeks once per day. I hate to jinx it but it's the easiest trading month I've ever had - I'm just sad they don't happen like this all the time :)

Last edited: