Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I shorted the ES mini after the employment figures and its dropped in step with the DAX all the way. Hesitating now, but not retracing as much as the European

Attachments

• ES 06-12 (15 Min)  04_05_2012.jpg
    ES 06-12 (15 Min) 04_05_2012.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 117
Note the stop placed at the high of the prvious 30 minute bar. That will keep you in and allow for chop

For today probably, although I think it will go to 5575 on Monday. I don't however have the balls to hold it over the weekend

WOW !!! did you see the open tonight????? DAX pushed down over 100 pts -- couldnt resist at 6400....
may regret it I know - but tight stop .. this could be interesting

for a while I have seen 6300 as the low for the dax before I load up... but this fast move down was surprising (who would have thought the French could have such an impact) ... any way .. if I am right about 6300.. then we need to see another leg up now before the final move back down to 6300 .. my guess is around 15-20th May for 6300. Sticking my neck out here I know

guess you all will be looking to load up soon I know we are at KB, looking for a nice return circa 6574:cool:

nice bounce on the Q low but we need that march low back at 730... looks a tall order at the mo:(

ha, will it be buy in May when they all go away?

critical area for me 560/70 (Q low)

guess you all will be looking to load up soon I know we are at KB, looking for a nice return circa 6574:cool:

Hi DC... great to hear from you... I was in DAX at 6400 last night.. still holding.. though I feel 6300 may beckon for the low....