Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Will the Budget excite premature expectation or be just a limp attempt to excite the man in the street :cool:

Don't know how the budget will go with the FTSE I only go with the charts, if big news is due I usually look back for anything unusual and if I think the pros are in I try to catch a ride. Like to see US markets back it up but they are falling atm. FTSE looking good for now 6900.

The strength of the U.S. dollar and its evolution will continue to dictate the behavior of stock market indexes. The EUR / USD exchange rate should be influenced by today’s meeting of the FED. The reaction of the forex markets may be exacerbated by the number of investors who have short positions on the European currency and may close their positions for profit taking. If as a result of this event, if the Euro / Dollar overcome the zone of 1,068 / 1,070 then it is likely that the European currency engage in a short-term recovery, which will penalize European indexes.

I would imagine that given all the inflows from the US markets into Europe over the past months maybe the yanks have confused the UK with actually being part of Europe (er no we're an island thanks) and sent a few billion the footsies way... the rise over the last few days has been very strong.

At this rate, given an accommodating Yellen speech tonight we could smash through 7000 by Friday (options day)... stranger things have happened.

Does the city like the budget then

Like the signature.
"£100 is plenty my friend, at one points of time I blown my account and was left with only £30 . I was able to turn £30 into £20,000 in 25 days...."

Can you spare £30 I want to become a full time trader. :|