Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Hi CV, is it is just me or do the JPY crosses look like they have turned to the upside? On daily TF..

Very difficult to do any comparative analysis on them ATM. There is a coordinated turn about 8 days past, but with USD strength and the SNB debacle muddying the picture.

I think one of the big brokers has a massive exposure to a downside move and they've crunched the numbers and know how much they need to spend to keep the S&P up until expiry next week.

Big move tomorrow.
Charts say UP.
Expiry calendar says Down.
Wont be trading till late again.

Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) -DJI
17,862.14 Down 6.62(0.04%) 21:05

I shorted Dow one more position at almost highest point of today(with SL) - still no news about Ukraine/Greece. My last chances.. What might happen during Asia and Europe markets hmm..

I shorted Dow one more position at almost highest point of today(with SL) - still no news about Ukraine/Greece. My last chances.. What might happen during Asia and Europe markets hmm..

"..shorted Dow.. still no news about Ukraine/Greece ..."

So you knew there was important news coming and you put yourself at more risk.

If you havent already blown your account stop trading now ...

:eek:

Attachments

• hope-is-not-a-strategy.png
    hope-is-not-a-strategy.png
    385 KB · Views: 117

This was me a few months ago, bitten by the bug and always needing to have a position open. 3 weeks I've been reading on here, and already have a more disciplined approach. Its comments like this that DO help newbies (and old timers too at times)

"..shorted Dow.. still no news about Ukraine/Greece ..."

No, not yet - I have SL for my latest 2 shorts. If SL hits, I'll wait. I hope for 200-250 points down now so i could close all my positions and save my account. Eurogroup council press starting soon - Greek government official says no deal and other news sources say deal, only rumors, waiting..