Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Just wait for the massive "gobble up all the S&P you can eat" algo to kick in at 7pm. :whistling

Ftse big buying into the close.
Dax big buying into the close.
Dow Thurs, Fri, Mon, Tue big buying into the close.

If we get good news from Ukraine peace talks and EU-Greece meetings; I'm doomed. I moved my forth Dow-short SL bit further up yesterday, now +50. If it's heading towards 18,500, would it hit 17,500 first? do you guys think it would possibly drop further down if it hits 17,500, .. Appreciate your technical analysis

If the Dow starts going UP from here 17,775 you can kiss those shorts goodbye. :cry:

Dax looks like its going to bust through 10,800 tomorrow.

Attachments

• pac-man.jpg
    pac-man.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 91
If it corrected to 17600 would you close? 17500? or would you hold hoping for a deeper correction?

Depending on the news for the rest of the week or at least next monday, good/bad for Ukraine/Greece? - if current prices hold until then or go a little bit down. I'll sure consider to close positions at 17500. At least i'll take profit for my latest short at 1500. Any good advice?

Depending on the news for the rest of the week or at least next monday, good/bad for Ukraine/Greece? - if current prices hold until then or go a little bit down. I'll sure consider to close positions at 17500. At least i'll take profit for my latest short at 1500. Any good advice?

I'm a beginner like you, so can only tell you the stuff you already know:
1. Use a stop loss.
2. Don't double down.

What is the 1500 price? what instrument is that?