Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

got that long as well on DAX

Attachments

• DAX_12FebV1.jpg
    DAX_12FebV1.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 73
It's been tough since last week - I wish I stopped losses much earlier to give myself other chances during this process.. things just got out control in one evening, in one hour, and from then just hoping Dow would get back down(beginners who see this, take a note). still got the 3 shorts open at 17360. I'll look to it until and last next monday if prices won't go even higher significantly from here. - this takes out of motivation.. but what can do. I might take a few days off and maybe then start learning and practicing again.. I'll follow you guys and I'll try to learn as much as possible and maybe, maybe get a hook of being disciplined for sake .. my account was 135% before everything went wrong

Last edited:
It's been tough from last week - I wish I stopped losses much earlier to give myself other chances during this process.. things just got out control in one evening, in one hour, and from then just hoping Dow would get back down(beginners who see this, take a note). still got the 3 shorts open at 17360. I'll look to it until and last next monday if prices won't go even higher significantly from here. - this takes out of motivation.. but what can do. I might take a few days off and maybe then start learning and practicing again.. I'll follow you guys and I'll try to learn as much as possible and maybe, maybe get a hook of being disciplined for sake .. my account was 135% before everything went wrong
are you learning on a demo

^^^some of the old timers on here dont even wait for the stop to be hit-they just pull the plug

I do, generally if doesn't do I expected it to do quickly, I'd rather be out wishing I wish still in and then it flies, but better than wishing I got out earlier and seeing my stop loss hit. if that makes sense.

But, I always use a stop loss, and never average a position, if I'm wrong, so be it, take it on the chin and move onto the next trade

Last edited:
In the town where I was born,
Lived a man who sailed to sea,
And he told us of his life,
In the land of submarines.

So we sailed on to the sun

Till we found a sea of green,
And we lived beneath the waves,
In our yellow submarine.

We all live in a yellow submarine,
Yellow submarine, yellow submarine.
We all live in a yellow submarine,