Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Hello everyone - I got one short position from today, Dow at 1807 - It's 1742 now. Btw why the numbers differ from official Dow rates?

It seems to be heading down at the moment. Will it drop further down today if you look at technical levels?

I'm still in trouble with my previous 3 shorts at 17360

Hello everyone - I got one short position from today, Dow at 1807 - It's 1742 now. Btw why the numbers differ from official Dow rates?

It seems to be heading down at the moment. Will it drop further down today if you look at technical levels?

I'm still in trouble with my previous 3 shorts at 17360

Doesn't seems to be going down... unless something unexpected come... DOW has broken resistance and look for up move rest of the week.

Also, its about to break another intraday resistance... see the strong inverted H&S pattern in both DOW and DAX...once broken... it can shoot price up significantly in next two days.

inverted H&S in DOW chart.

Attachments

• DOW_10FEB_HNS.jpg
    DOW_10FEB_HNS.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 156
Stocks are soaring everything must be right in the world.

So why so much bad news on TV?

Look at the S&P on a TICK chart.
Its a straight line. :eek: On a tick chart.

A program has been pushing the price up at a uniform rate since 7pm.
2073 cash close.

Look at the S&P on a TICK chart.
Its a straight line. :eek: On a tick chart.

A program has been pushing the price up at a uniform rate since 7pm.
2073 cash close.

100% agree. I saw something kick in on the Dax starting about 4:20. The rise was too uniform for anything other than an algo, especially looking on 2 min candles......not that any of the big boys 'manipulate' the markets for any reason of course ;)