Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

morning everyone

F*SE is 6470 should be under pressure, severe pressure

my analysis from 8am this morning was spot on, except they ran the stops, sharp move upwards shows many people

were short. common sense prevails and dow down 134, but ftse wont drop for some unknown reason

Who's actually still shorting? I tried going back in and in went back up for one 5min candlestick and got stopped out for -27. I'm missing out on this glorious run. It's too crazy though, I'm up today all in all so distracting myself with other things, if I go in it will just turn!

Was counting on this.... :)

Took about 100 pips in 9 trades today. Attached are 3 samples from on DOW. And I'm again pissed at myself.

Almost all the 100 pips with my standard position were used to cover yesterday's loss taken with triple position. Left me with only +10 after 2 days of torture.
Other trades were DAX and 1 EURUSD

End result?
- Second week in a row where I have to cover with normal trading stupid big loos caused by trying to grow position
- I'm tired as hell... next station - SOFA!
- just missed a clear short signal. Note to stupid (not intended to any of you): when ther's volatility and you are set to trade - trade

EDIT: :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Good volatility, but just have enough of charts. There will be another day.

BR

Attachments

• DJI.png.jpg
    DJI.png.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
This beginning of the year has been marked by strong volatility, which should increase with the approach of the ECB meeting and the parliamentary elections in Greece.