Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

9460 close on Dax.
An alignment of channels (posted chart yesterday) and the 200 day moving average.
Its just how it gets there, Dax wont sit still for 8 hours.

Take your pick today.
Warning, channel support is 9250!

Attachments

• knives31.jpg
    knives31.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 158
Dear Me :mad:

Just had a margin call - flippin' son has emptied one of my accounts with his cleverness. He's been short dow since 16885.

He thought this trading lark would be so easy, too. Shame it wasn't his money which would have been a better lesson than me shouting at him!! That's his Christmas present sorted anyway.

Dear Me :mad:

Just had a margin call - flippin' son has emptied one of my accounts with his cleverness. He's been short dow since 16885.

He thought this trading lark would be so easy, too. Shame it wasn't his money which would have been a better lesson than me shouting at him!! That's his Christmas present sorted anyway.

Ouch!

Keep smiling.

Its quite obvious how much upward force there is today.

too many bullish factors, midterms, seasonal, going into the strongest part of US presidential cycle.

NFP is going to be in line, US growing very strongly

Dax hourly chart looks brutal

does anybody know who ftse 100 trader is he disappeared for months but last couple of days ??? back on line on skype

Hi, I don't know if it's the same guy who runs FTSE100DAYTRADER, this guy is genuine, can't remember his name I know him from many years back, when we worked out a few strategies together.