Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Disappointing only 70 points on the Dow today. Still there's always the overnight ramp ;)

I may have done a blunder. Have been away for about 4 hours but got it Dow short at 547

Weak 1 hour candles for thr last 2 and 15 min chart doji

Yes, small position £1pp with a 50 point so but I need to get back on thr computer and check my charts as I'm sure I had 562 as a fib extension.

Let's see. I have made 145 points today but would be annoying to lose on this. Price action juat seemed weak to me. Although I read postman's message about the 80% short after I opened the trade lol

The overnight ramp is still in effect, its up 13 on the close so far.
Why short this market, it doesnt go down. Especially when its closed, then it just goes up faster. :LOL:

Es going into nfp
we either break higher or test these areas
we are watching the internal trendline/aqua
breakout /purple is at 2023 area
cluster of lines at 2018 area including trend support...down to 2013 /horizontal support
if things are really bad then 2005 area/green

e988xc.gif

Yes, small position £1pp with a 50 point so but I need to get back on thr computer and check my charts as I'm sure I had 562 as a fib extension.

Let's see. I have made 145 points today but would be annoying to lose on this. Price action juat seemed weak to me. Although I read postman's message about the 80% short after I opened the trade lol
Postie is right .after the close the dow usually goes up takes out ya stop and reverses lol.:eek:
its a good way to trade after the marked but there is a lot of volatility believe it or not.

Es going into nfp
we either break higher *OR* test these areas
we are watching the internal trendline/aqua
breakout /purple is at 2023 area
cluster of lines at 2018 area including trend support...down to 2013 /horizontal support
if things are really bad then 2005 area/green

Its the S&P FFS it goes UP, its been going up for 5 years now, its not going to stop tonight. :LOL:

Its the S&P FFS it goes UP, its been going up for 5 years now, its not going to stop tonight. :LOL:
Come on son, nothing has gone up in a line but tonight you might be right. I had drawn some trend lines on thr weekly chart and I'm sure it was cutting 560 area.

I will have to draw again and see. I'll take my lumps on this one probably overnight.

:)

So.... to summarize:
- Postie for long
- ***** for short

Popcorn and beer is next what comes to mind.... No offense fellas, but I've got to see this movie.

BR

Turned out far better than the trailer led us to believe. :LOL:

Turned out far better than the trailer led us to believe. :LOL:

:) It has been a good movie.

But we have to admit (at least I can)
- he posted he closed all positions
- simple matter of S&R (like Dentist stated and most of you know anyway). When you break them, R becomes S and vice versa

BR

Did the Dow and Dax go up overnight?

Do bears sh1t in the woods?

Well no actually, theres no more bears left, theyre all dead, the woods are clean.
Need to change that phrase :LOL:

17600 is too high for November, I'm still think a pull back now until Santa wakes up his fat ass in December.