Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Quite a day! I'm off to Leadenhall Market for....

30014011_0_640x640.jpg

Ahem...if you were talking about Trix"s live calls
i did not think they were that bad
they were just supp/res calls as far as i could see...nothing more

i followed his calls the one i didnt agree with was the dax in the afternoon i saw the ftse hitting 6569 and he didnt like it but in fairness he cancelled the orders this morning. the problem was his calls began to miss up my own trading

Calls, trades, stops all aside. The bottom line is this is the same fraudster who has ripped people off in the past and used T2W as a medium to do this. Several of our older member noticed this straight from the off.

As others have stated, he'll be back with new tricks, methods, strategy's and stories. ANd again, it wont take long to out him.

Until then its time to forget all about Twixxy Bollox and move on with this thread, a place for people to trade the ftse, dax, dow however they see fit. Right or wrong and with no judgement.

Why do you need a statement when he made live calls?

His calls were profitable but he gave it a load of bravado like all his targets were already fact. His entries seemed good, didn't go hundreds of points in the red, and he traded within a % risk

All traders in the world are profitable on some of their trades ...

I checked IG yesterday and 77% of clients were short Dow, today its 79%. :whistling

Its just going to keep going up until at least 60% of people are Long Dow. And they can wait longer than IG clients. :rolleyes:

Hi all, I can't believe what I am missing !! I've been trying to sporadically keep up to speed on my mobile, Trixx exposed as a scam merchant !!

I guess the "PM me & be accepted to my secret club" was the give away.

Shame, because this guy knew market behavior & price structure like it was second nature & potentially had alot to offer, but it seems as always, at a price...... abuse & I guess finally, all your money for his club...

oh yea, & the ridiculously wide stops

I checked IG yesterday and 77% of clients were short Dow, today its 79%. :whistling

Its just going to keep going up until at least 60% of people are Long Dow. And they can wait longer than IG clients. :rolleyes:

Its 80% short now and the Dow is still going UP.
I cant imagine how high the Dow will be when its 100% :LOL:

This is exactly the time the phrase "Not having a position IS a position" was meant for.

Not exactly expecting a meltdown in the last half hour when IG are offering you 50:1 for the dow to close down.