Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Looking at the people who joined his thread, some people don't have their heads screwed on obviously, they need a kick in the pants.........Thankfully the chaps i knew wouldn't join, didn't.

time for a brew
too early for the hard stuff

2nqch6r.jpg

I thought he'd left?
I still see blank posts so he must be hanging around. Has he started a subscription service yet? :LOL:

Standard stuff from him really. Create a thread that makes lots of noise. Claim to be making £££££ every day with no evidence. Then leaves links to twitter where he hits with his subscription service.

Desperate times

I thought he'd left?
I still see blank posts so he must be hanging around. Has he started a subscription service yet? :LOL:

as good as, because he's been allowed his bubble of a journal thread it's not possible to get warnings out.

let's hope not many are dumb enough to go, this could get interesting :cheesy:

can only imagine how drunk he's getting now. Remember when he used to run one of his chat room he'd get on the mic talking to disgruntled customers, slurring his words, swearing and clearly intoxicated, lol

can only imagine how drunk he's getting now. Remember when he used to run one of his chat room he'd get on the mic talking to disgruntled customers, slurring his words, swearing and clearly intoxicated, lol

Did you subscribe once? :eek:

Did you subscribe once? :eek:

lol no, i've actually never ever paid anyone a penny for for anything related to trading vendors/systems etc etc. (''those that can, do''....)
(although I did once hack into a subsription based trading site so I could access info that others had to pay a fair amount of money for ;))
There were a number of threads on here about a year or so back about Davie and his drunk ramblings, though.