Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Nothing magic in his calls, if its a tried and tested system and it works for him, then brilliant.

I use PA based system, which picked up an entry at 9155, I let the PA tell me whats happening, a different way of trading, it has a very low drawback on price from the opening position, whilst by Twix's admission, he enters early and allows a significant drawback.

I would imagine a few on here would have got an entry around those levels as well.

As TWIX isn't around insulting one all I will remain a poster.

I am sure they have but they are not sharing their exit/entry points

In my many years in business, I though I'd seen it all and met them all, I've come across many pig headed, crass, egotistical and arrogant people in my time.

But you take the biscuit, your manner and attitude towards other is appalling, the bully who when he can't get his own way, lashes out.

I'll add to my list of ******* I ignore.

dont be too hard on black mongrel, he only talk way to you he get talked to by his customers. he be better off on drive-thru when not see face to face and not see they laugh at him. low self-esteem make anyone feel bad, especially if it justified. in china we say, when dog not good, spit out,

time for some alcoholic refreshment
you dont get that on other threads

2ro3uaw.jpg

this is thirsty work

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2428658 said:
Don't be posting silly stuff intended for me here then and I won't need to come here and have you all taking tantrums like earlier on.

Psychologically speaking we're not bringing you here, you come willingly and look for insults. Thats insecurity tapping you on your shoulder.
Also, people generally find what they are looking for.

here is the dax 15 min
all it did was pullback and test the res area..nothing more..no mapp needed
30ihoqt.gif