Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Good morning. Personally I'm finding the Dax a bit lacklustre in it's movement this week. Choppy action, so have been sticking to a pure scalping strategy. For some vague interest (or maybe not) have attached this mornings trades. Avg trade size is 0.5 FDAX ct. Results so far: 6 wins, 2 scratches. PnL: +£480.

Hope you're all having a good day.

Hi DJ

Thanks for posting your P&L, would be helpful if you could leave the entries and exits in view. I dont expect you to post your strategy but seeing where you got in and out would be useful

Regards

Hi DJ

Thanks for posting your P&L, would be helpful if you could leave the entries and exits in view. I dont expect you to post your strategy but seeing where you got in and out would be useful

Regards

Haha.....i think that's called reverse engineering..............:)

Nice pattern on the DAX this morning

That is very weird.

Dax down nearly 8% in just over two weeks, think shes had enough now. One final spike down.

If 9140 can be broken Dax may retrace a lot of that down move.

Those Germans must be fed up with carrying the rest of Europe by now.

Just take a walk in your local high street / shopping centre on a Saturday, its packed out.
Haven't seen levels like this for a very long time, Christmas is going to be a boom time, load up on retailers (even Tesco might do well out of it currently 176).

Jeeze, all the fund managers must read this thread, 24 hrs later and Tesco is 182.5 :LOL:

That is very weird.

Dax down nearly 8% in just over two weeks, think shes had enough now. One final spike down.

If 9140 can be broken Dax may retrace a lot of that down move.

Those Germans must be fed up with carrying the rest of Europe by now.

EU Stocks 50 down 1.15% DAX down 0.68%

Its not very often that the DAX is shy!

thoughts people, what kicked it down? Another long opportunity on the Dax I reckon but I'll hold off until US open

Do any of you eve make momentum trades. E.g after today's US open. Just get short and try to get an S.L in behind your entry as quick as possible?