Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Fare comment mate, it's been a strange week, though i say that alot, Wednesdays **** up on the DOW wasn't big ££ wise, but i was annoyed with the point loss. I don't trade it much and i haven't adapted to it yet......we shall see.

Have a good weekend Lex.....:)

SPX futures 4 hour data shows the downtrend that started on 18 september
trend res at 1964 area/red
horizontal res at 1972 area/aqua
4 points by 3 reversal close plot

miex6w.gif

Hong Kong will clear the streets in the next 24 hours.
Will have a big say on the open prices on Monday.

dax bulls would need a daily close above 9400 today to avoid further downside..

Last edited:
mornin' all

been away for a few weeks during which ftse has traded gruesomely weak vs dow. Be looking for long/short when I get my feet back under the table.

mornin' all

been away for a few weeks during which ftse has traded gruesomely weak vs dow. Be looking for long/short when I get my feet back under the table.

morning Barjon, the "correction" has finally occurred 5% approx

December 1965.3 important level for bulls,

dow buy/sell 17,048/16,971

Barjon, its been straight down.

UK is booming,

(Reuters) - British new car registrations rose by 5.6 percent in September compared with the same month a year earlier, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders said on Monday.

Sales hit 425,861 new car units last month, the 31st consecutive month of growth and the best September since 2004.

The market is on track for a total of 2.45 million new car registrations in 2014, which if reached would be the highest level recorded since 2004.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/10/06/uk-new-car-registrations-idUKKCN0HV0KO20141006

UK is booming,

(Reuters) - British new car registrations rose by 5.6 percent in September compared with the same month a year earlier, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders said on Monday.

Sales hit 425,861 new car units last month, the 31st consecutive month of growth and the best September since 2004.

The market is on track for a total of 2.45 million new car registrations in 2014, which if reached would be the highest level recorded since 2004.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/10/06/uk-new-car-registrations-idUKKCN0HV0KO20141006

Just take a walk in your local high street / shopping centre on a Saturday, its packed out.
Haven't seen levels like this for a very long time, Christmas is going to be a boom time, load up on retailers (even Tesco might do well out of it currently 176).

Just take a walk in your local high street / shopping centre on a Saturday, its packed out.
Haven't seen levels like this for a very long time, Christmas is going to be a boom time, load up on retailers (even Tesco might do well out of it currently 176).

postman, i think I said that the UK would be booming about 18 months ago.