Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Nothing can make that Dax go up and at the moment it looks like nothing can make that Dow go down.

That's an impressive 35 minutes trading by Metrader.

I had a c0ck up on the DAX so total is +34 for todays count, but Old Lady FTSE, is holding the fort, Madam Whiplash is a work in hand and the DOW is scalp city.

Thought you and LEX had gone for a day out to a Lambo dealership.......:cool:

Last edited:
mornin' all

been away for a few weeks during which ftse has traded gruesomely weak vs dow. Be looking for long/short when I get my feet back under the table.

ftse traded strong vs dow all day. About +35 (x2) available - i got less than half that but happy with it for a fresh start.

Thanks Sonicscooter - I get 'in the zone' sometimes

Just to mention about averaging if there are any new traders - I had clearly defined emergency exit level before I started (every so often price doesn't stop dropping/rising and it's easy to lose all the money & more)

How the hell you traded in that 35 mins and posted, is beyond me, once in a trade that's it, i'm glued, just closed a DOW trade too early for +20

Correction, much to early.......one day i'll get the hang of the DOW.......one day

Happy Days........:)

Up and Down on the DOW today but took +40 on it. Makes up for some the hits end of last week....

Time for some darkened room therapy.

Up and Down on the DOW today but took +40 on it. Makes up for some the hits end of last week....

Time for some darkened room therapy.

Darkened room therapy :?::?:..............A brandy and bare breasts mate......stay on this thread, you'll pick up loads of bad habits.......;)

US macroeconomic data continues to exceed expectations, in which the employment numbers strengthen a recovery scenario for the American economy. However, after today’s opening, U.S. stocks fell, with the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index retreating after touching its average price for the past 50 days, as small-cap shares resumed a selloff following a fifth weekly decline.

This morning, Asian shares closed positive, reacting to the smaller number of protesters on the streets of Hong Kong.

The positive opening of major European indices, led to a marginal climb throughout the day. DAX30 was in decline throughout the day. It is important to notice that the German market was closed last Friday.

Morning All

JPY been gaining strength in Asia all day.
Getting some follow on in Europe now.
Putting pressure on markets.

mornin'

ftse opened about 25+ strong vs dow but gave up nearly 20 of that in first ten minutes. Keeping pace since.

Morning All

JPY been gaining strength in Asia all day.
Getting some follow on in Europe now.
Putting pressure on markets.

$ /Yen 109 :eek:

Dont think this is in the Abenomics handbook.

I would expect some intervention at or before 110 and a smackdown, but I would be glad to hear a contrary view from someone who knew about this kind of thing.

Never made it over 110 (think it was 109.85)