Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I dont believe it, tensions have been escalating for a while and growth isnt that bad, and this drop comes after a big jump yesterday. It's just the system trying to stick it to retail investors.

It is approaching the end of the month, what normally happens in Sept?

If i was going to trade today i would wait till the dow closes and then monitor the price for about 30 mins afterwards.bet 1 pound a point on it rising -stop 50 away-the coin toss method i believe?i would be looking for a slight bounce on the up obviously before buying.you could add extra small positions pending on what the action was telling you.sleep on it and take profits in the morning(in my dreams).

If i was going to trade today i would wait till the dow closes and then monitor the price for about 30 mins afterwards.bet 1 pound a point on it rising -stop 50 away-the coin toss method i believe?i would be looking for a slight bounce on the up obviously before buying.you could add extra small positions pending on what the action was telling you.sleep on it and take profits in the morning(in my dreams).

You only get 15 minutes of movement after the close then everything shuts down for 15 minutes. But I take your point.

You only get 15 minutes of movement after the close then everything shuts down for 15 minutes. But I take your point.
i stopped trading on 13 December 2003 when Saddam hussein got captured, I was holding several short dow positions over the weekend with stops.Stops were not protected and the market gapped straight through them --ouch.i was still up on the year but i thought sod it.(n)

Yes, nice when we can grab the shirt tails on those moves.

Nikkei Up, $/Yen Up AND Dow Up, all perfectly normal.:whistling
I'm just waiting for Gold to be up and then I'm throwing all my economics books out the window. :LOL:

Couldn't last forever.

I'm hoping for a quiet day today, not much movement.
We'll see.
Been watching naughty videos
All about the Federal Reserve.