Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

OOI, how come many seem to prefer the DOW/FTSE relationship?
For example, FTSE, DAX is just as close at the moment.
DOW/FTSE has a correlation of 0.9 in January.
FTSE/DAX has a correlation of 0.93 in January.
I haven't bothered matching up eurostoxx yet but might be of interest.

Sidekicker

It's because I believe (fwiw) that the US markets are the major influence and lead the rest who follow the lead, sometimes with reluctance, sometimes with exuberance.

On the daily it looks like the FTSE is breaking down through its trendline support. If it is a true break, we should get either an up day tomorrow retesting the level of the break followed by a big down day on wednesday, or just a big down day tomorrow. If on wednesday, we make a higher high, then there should be more up moves to come. We have non Farms on Friday, and that will probably determine sentiment for the following week. I am still expecting a sell off and pullback on the daily to the 50 EMA, somewhere around 5555.

As for this morning, the ES pulled up short of the 161.8% extension. We could go back and retest or more likely range sideways till the US opens. The FTSE has been very bearish and was oversold, but I am not expecting a massive pullback.

I wouldnt be surprised to see 5612 / 5606 futures ...

interesting ,, I was looking for 5635/36.. this morning and they bounced off just above this .. and have now come down to my price.. they have doen this a lot recently.. i.e come close to price .. take it up .. down .. break low.. hit real target and then back up... not saying this is the low for the day.. but I am going to assume it is for the moment:sneaky:

had to system restore 3 times today it's driving me nuts ..think i'll call it a day and go eat some worms

good luck

had to system restore 3 times today it's driving me nuts ..think i'll call it a day and go eat some worms

good luck

Hopefully found the culprit ( java 6 update 30 ) this has plagued me for a few weeks but now seem to have all my charts back :) also using chrome browser now. If any of you guys have bother with this…. I had to completely uninstall java then reinstall, the reinstall will include the update 30 and solve the prob…well it did for me touch wood:)

Hopefully found the culprit ( java 6 update 30 ) this has plagued me for a few weeks but now seem to have all my charts back :) also using chrome browser now. If any of you guys have bother with this…. I had to completely uninstall java then reinstall, the reinstall will include the update 30 and solve the prob…well it did for me touch wood:)

It's a pain when these things happen..

I seem to have a worm that keeps trying to capture my credit card details.. have tried running anti-virus / clean up software , but nothing seems to be finding it to clean.. if yo know of any free but powerful anti-virus , let me know :(

It's a pain when these things happen..

I seem to have a worm that keeps trying to capture my credit card details.. have tried running anti-virus / clean up software , but nothing seems to be finding it to clean.. if yo know of any free but powerful anti-virus , let me know :(

i've got all the usual ones ..avg,antivir,malwarebytes.spybot,advanced windows care. if you have avg then run a rootkit scan this might pick it up if you know the name of the worm try a goolge search you might get a free removal tool:)