Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Good luck.
Those Germans are madder than me you know.
I am of the opinion that there is abc retracement, with the B retesting the H at 10034, but not surpassing it. Will add chart later on.
If that is correct Dax is starting the C, with PT well below 9860
there is plenty of time to get there, but from the Daily TF it makes sense
This is also EW4, usually difficult to trade, because ot that it is important to be patient and work on levels, zones of poss S/R
All my positions on aggregate are doing well for a time being
Slowly thinking of BE, but do not like to frighten this lovely beast, before it delivers good pips.

Last edited:
Hi, I did - it didn't work... Anyway, how's it going dude?

Hello........i use it on Chrome and don't get any adds.

Yep i'm fine thanks, office is looking like something of CSI, family recon i'm getting more like Joe 90 " i have recorded my brain patterns on that reel of tape " everyday, software sorted, comps in bits, and busy messing with electronics etc. Basically doing what i said in the PM.

Shane.

there is little more for me to do, SL is set, initial PT also, so heading for the garden and a break.
Does anybody want to buy some crude?
If anybody missed short entry on DAX, the 3 retest if that happens will provide that opportunity before is goes down with some conviction.

Dow, FTSE and Dax are rock solid at these levels.
Any attempt at downside has been met with buying, and then at 10.05 am all three spiked up in unison.
This looks coordinated, there's more upside in them today IMO.

people will continue to short on the basis that 'it cant go above x'.

There is no point in trying to second guess anything, everything is probable and everything is possible.

Best to wait, watch and when the big boys come out play, piggy back on board their moves, you can't beat them, so best to join them. :)

He knows you know

There is no point in trying to second guess anything, everything is probable and everything is possible.

Best to wait, watch and when the big boys come out play, piggy back on board their moves, you can't beat them, so best to join them. :)

Why swim against the tide when you can ride with it etc :)

Attachments

• piggyback.jpg
    piggyback.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 75
I am of the opinion that there is abc retracement, with the B retesting the H at 10034, but not surpassing it. Will add chart later on.
If that is correct Dax is starting the C, with PT well below 9860
there is plenty of time to get there, but from the Daily TF it makes sense
This is also EW4, usually difficult to trade, because ot that it is important to be patient and work on levels, zones of poss S/R
All my positions on aggregate are doing well for a time being
Slowly thinking of BE, but do not like to frighten this lovely beast, before it delivers good pips.
Charts attached.
Will post some more explanation on Delta cycles thread.
Nice 161.8 extension on the first move of B, it cannot be any better. (H4 Chart)
these trades and levels have been worked out last night, so plenty of time to think and plan.

Attachments

• 2014-06-19_113632.png Dax.png
    2014-06-19_113632.png Dax.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 90
  • 2014-06-19_112902.pngDAX.png
    2014-06-19_112902.pngDAX.png
    128.4 KB · Views: 89
Dow, FTSE and Dax are rock solid at these levels.
Any attempt at downside has been met with buying, and then at 10.05 am all three spiked up in unison.
This looks coordinated, there's more upside in them today IMO.

Yup I agree, I have a fib extension to 6850 and 16959

Making use of time waiting, I use Pro Real Time Charts, and now downloaded MT4 to have a look, a question for you meta users, is the system user friendly?

Making use of time waiting, I use Pro Real Time Charts, and now downloaded MT4 to have a look, a question for you meta users, is the system user friendly?

yes Mt4 is a very good charting package, slight difference in posting prices, 1 or 2 pips difference there and here, but on the whole I like MT4 and use it a lot
Pro Real is good for tick charts, for fibs I prefer MT4 and DT6, which I use for ew and delta counts, as some might have guessed

Last edited:
Diversion on Dax 2500 tick chart between PA and RSI and Stochs,
that same on 330 Dax tick chart

Attachments

• 2014-06-19_124457.png Dax Tick charts.png
    2014-06-19_124457.png Dax Tick charts.png
    240.7 KB · Views: 193
time for a break, if there is a third retest on Dax, after is is over I shall bring the lot to BE, and let it run for a while, so far all is looking good for these shorts.

Just got an email from my bank about ISA, what a joke, they are cutting interest paid on ISA, as it it was anything good to start with.
third retest, great entry potentials

Last edited:
anybody long on Dax, say your prayers, but stick to the SL nevertheless