Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Right I'm long Daxy @945 with a stop @ 928 because 930 hasnt been breached all day so it couldnt possibly break now.

Hi guys, hope you have all had a great week week and bagged the pips.

I'd like to ask a question, does anybody know where you can access real time FTSE stock prices, I don't normally trade stocks, this pm, rather than trade, I have being looking at real time prices versus delayed prices, remarkably knowing where the price would be in 15 minutes gave marvellous results and deserves further investigation, but I'm struggling to find real time feeds that covers every market.

Any thoughts or ideas guys?

AS I typed the above, Facebook real time was 63.24, the delayed price was 63.09, so I would expect the difference to be hit shortly, lets see

AS I typed the above, Facebook real time was 63.24, the delayed price was 63.09, so I would expect the difference to be hit shortly, lets see

Hey presto, real time price achieved already:), food for though and more investigation

Hi guys, hope you have all had a great week week and bagged the pips.

I'd like to ask a question, does anybody know where you can access real time FTSE stock prices, I don't normally trade stocks, this pm, rather than trade, I have being looking at real time prices versus delayed prices, remarkably knowing where the price would be in 15 minutes gave marvellous results and deserves further investigation, but I'm struggling to find real time feeds that covers every market.

Any thoughts or ideas guys?

Lol what?

Cheeky Tw*ts, :LOL:

Being looking at Facebook shares today with a real-time feed and a delayed price with a spread better, it seemed to simple, but the more I checked it and followed it, every 15 minutes the delayed prices followed the real time price.

Lets see if Facebook hit 6319 by 17.30, and no I've not hit the bottle or started the weekend early:LOL:

Being looking at Facebook shares today with a real-time feed and a delayed price with a spread better, it seemed to simple, but the more I checked it and followed it, every 15 minutes the delayed prices followed the real time price.

Lets see if Facebook hit 6319 by 17.30, and no I've not hit the bottle or started the weekend early:LOL:

There we go, target price hit:LOL:

Every time I've checked it, its being like having the results from the 2.15 from Chepstow before the race has begun

Just a bit of fun really, with funnily enough accurate results

Last edited:

Attachments

• uranid.jpg
    uranid.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 92

By 'delayed price', you mean the spreadbetters realtime price :?:

(at first it sounded like you were rederring to one of tehm 15minute delayed feeds that you get online, and were saying ''the delayed price catches up with the real price'' which.....well....it will!) :)

By 'delayed price', you mean the spreadbetters realtime price :?:

(at first it sounded like you were rederring to one of tehm 15minute delayed feeds that you get online, and were saying ''the delayed price catches up with the real price'' which.....well....it will!) :)

Yes matey, correct, only a bit of fun, but strangely accurate, knowing where the spreadbetter going to put the prices.

Anyhow, back to proper trading next week, have a great weekend all

(Used IG versus a real time price, it always followed)

Last edited:
Yes matey, correct, only a bit of fun, but strangely accurate, knowing where the spreadbetter going to put the prices.

Anyhow, back to proper trading next week, have a great weekend all

(Used IG versus a real time price, it always followed)

I think I get where your coming from now.
But what I do, and you might find even more interesting, is put up prices from more than one SB on the screen at the same time. Then the price WONT follow exactly, because different SB's provide different prices! ;)