Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Out for +8.

As I mentioned to someone earlier today, going long Dax is like stealing sweets from a child, its easy to do but deep inside you know its just wrong.
I feel dirty. :eek:

You should be ashamed of yourself :mad:

Out for +8.

As I mentioned to someone earlier today, going long Dax is like stealing sweets from a child, its easy to do but deep inside you know its just wrong.
I feel dirty. :eek:

I am holding a pending buy order at 931.

S&P and DOW are in disharmony on a higher TFs ,H1. H4 and Daily. It has happened before.
Dax in topping mood, made a new H 2 pips above the last H, from there I expect a move down next week. This is a confirming scenario for the coming short. Also H4 perspective provides a good shorting possibility, negative divergence between PA and indicators, also current price at the bottom of the Price Channel.
Wishing all a very relaxing weekend.
2be

Attachments

• 2014-05-30_154533 Dax.png
    2014-05-30_154533 Dax.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 97
  • 2014-05-30_154751Dax H4.png
    2014-05-30_154751Dax H4.png
    55.2 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Is it any wonder the markets are going up.
80% of people are short Dow.
84% short Dax
83% short S&P
75% short FTSE.

There is so much money to be made by pushing the prices up and taking out stops.

Seriously if almost everyone is short and expects a big fall who do you think is pushing the prices up?

Is it any wonder the markets are going up.
80% of people are short Dow.
84% short Dax
83% short S&P
75% short FTSE.

There is so much money to be made by pushing the prices up and taking out stops.

Where did you get these statistics from?

Seriously if almost everyone is short and expects a big fall who do you think is pushing the prices up?
Good question.
I expect a sharpish move down early next week.
Than a nice reversal once these short positions are covered.
From there a nice long awaits well above 10000, but not before this expected pull-back.

These numbers are for retail traders like IG ... etc . Check COT reports , most asset managers positions are long . Retail fade professionals chase - in general and most of the time - .