Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Yeah but the ride up to then is going to be awesome. :devilish:
BTFD you cant lose. :rolleyes:

Haha seriously though, 2015/2016 will likely be heralded as the 'boom times'. I'll just have to remember to put some aside for the downtimes ahead!

Hard when the brass' round here look so lovely though! :devilish:

Germans and French celebrate tomorrow, will sort out the EU especially after the latest election results.
They need a Bank Holiday for it, no doubt.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 77
Well my secret is i am still holding my shorts under the water (n)

Holding shorts means you are trading without SL or Moving them backward, This technique is very popular to blowoff account. :LOL:

Think we're going to have a nice 4H red candle by tomorrow on the ES ...

Holding shorts means you are trading without SL or Moving them backward, This technique is very popular to blowoff account. :LOL:

It depends , for example my last 2 trades i had a SL of 14 points and 10 points ...

Generally speaking, Dow and DAX have an upward tendency but they do fall very quickly. Taking long positions on a strong support area is another story.

When you see it dropping 1000 points you will change your mind :D

I was curious because you are posting negative results from last few days. Earlier, I thought you are the most profitable trader at this forum. :rolleyes:

Thanks for reminding me that I'm losing money. :rolleyes:

It happens, you have to be prepared for days when you dont win :eek:

I think you'll find my posting rate has increased over the last 10 days because I'm not trading as much in these ultra thin markets. It prevents me from trading when I shouldn't.
Notice how dear old Dow has fallen 20 points after taking out my stop. And Daxy went 0.2 below my stop this morning. I think I should be a bit more flexible with my stops in these whippy markets.
Onwards and upwards. (y)

I was curious because you are posting negative results from last few days. Earlier, I thought you are the most profitable trader at this forum. :rolleyes:

You shouldn't be surprised , all profitable traders have losses its normal ...