Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Long dax 9940, 7 point stop.

Dear Draghi,
I am writing to complain.
I bought the Dax this morning with the clear understanding from yourself that it would only go up. However it went down 7 points and I lost money. I have included the receipt and expect a full refund.

Yours.
Postman.

PS This never would have happened if we'd kicked the Greeks out of Europe. :mad:

Reactions: 2be
"BABE... i guess your not getting any of my email huh? ive been
tryign to email u so many times but this dam laptop is such a piece of
garbage and keeps freezing.. anyways how u been?
In case u dont know who this is its ME Adriana.. we used to chat a bit on facebook and then
I think u deleted me :( haha.. anyways guess what... I got 2 things to
tell u.. both good news.. 1) im single now.. yup me and my bf broke up ....

.... "

Long spam email .
Do i need this ... lol

Last edited:
"BABE... i guess your not getting any of my email huh? ive been
tryign to email u so many times but this dam laptop is such a piece of
garbage and keeps freezing.. anyways how u been?
In case u dont know who this is its ME Adriana.. we used to chat a bit on facebook and then
I think u deleted me :( haha.. anyways guess what... I got 2 things to
tell u.. both good news.. 1) im single now.. yup me and my bf broke up ....

.... "

Long spam email .
Do i need this ... lol

She sounds hot - can you send me her email :LOL:

First Postie loses on a LONG trade, and then I find out that Adriana broke up with her bf! Some day!

Last edited:
Dear Draghi,
I am writing to complain.
I bought the Dax this morning with the clear understanding from yourself that it would only go up. However it went down 7 points and I lost money. I have included the receipt and expect a full refund.

Yours.
Postman.

PS This never would have happened if we'd kicked the Greeks out of Europe. :mad:

Dear Postman

I have passed the receipt onto a higher level.
We will get back to after the next ECB meeting

Yours Forever
Mario

Attachments

• imagesCAEOK1LP.jpg
    imagesCAEOK1LP.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 69
Dax has made a new H earlier on today at 9969, missed my short order 10007 by 40 pips, disgraceful!!
One can assume that this ITD High5 is in, ideally it should be retested and possibly surpassed, so I am keeping that short order in for a time being. According to delta count today is a topping day for dax, if that ITD5 arrives on time. There is a possibility that it might arrive later, so before shorting Indices seriously one needs confirmation. Later on I shall calculate possible PT for the longer term shorts, think that this move south shall be between 300 to late 400 pips, accounting for a decisive ending to that shrtly lived short. After ITD 6 Low dax shall resume its journey to go well over 10000, not at once, but still it will go north pretty well.

On H4 please note MACD Diversion and Round Top, TDI already has given a short signal.

Attachments

• 2014-05-28_100431 DAX ITD.png
    2014-05-28_100431 DAX ITD.png
    113.5 KB · Views: 83
  • 2014-05-28_101733 Dax H4 - P&G.png
    2014-05-28_101733 Dax H4 - P&G.png
    131.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
on another thread i have 1920 on spx cash and 10k on dax cash as p/f targets
there could be a recoil in those areas
market makers might be upticking the price to those levels ready for a minor tank on us gdp tomorrow
how does that sound ??

Reactions: 2be
market makers might be upticking the price to those levels ready for a minor tank on us gdp tomorrow
how does that sound ??

Agree

Morning

Still pessimistic , tomorrow US prelim GDP , but bank holiday in Germany ...

how does that sound ??
sounds very possible.
I am keeping market order short at 10007 on dax, just in case:)

Short XAUUSD from 1266.27
SL @ 1268.27
TP @ Unknown

Looking to ride this one down with the 1267 level acting as support now after yesterday's break of it.

Making the Dax go down is like trying to drown a cat, every time you put its head underwater it bites and scratches until it comes back up. :devilish: