Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Attachments

• bike ride 005.jpg
    bike ride 005.jpg
    352.5 KB · Views: 86
nice move up on the indices today ...s&p 15+ point.. like to see this market over 1835 let's hope the 2:30 bear brigade are having a day off today .....well if your a bull that is :)

nice move up on the indices today ...s&p 15+ point.. like to see this market over 1835 let's hope the 2:30 bear brigade are having a day off today .....well if your a bull that is :)

hi dl

dow got low as 16,008 before rally 120pts, not sure what caused the rally,

I have noticed that from the beginning.... western markets are not giving much importance to Ukraine issue....

the 100pt+ dow rally must be removal of weekend discount.

i expected shooting would mean things got riskier

I had 16,078 as daily buy pivot.

Last edited:
the 100pt+ dow rally must be removal of weekend discount.

i expected shooting would mean things got riskier

I had 16,078 as daily buy pivot.

its above daily pivot then... I guess Yellen is coming out today some time... boys will queue outside to have a glance...

Last edited:
today is unusual dow has taken out the high of the first hour of trading

dc2000 is a genius,

no idea how that taylor method works

Last edited:
I know i have a bit of fun on here with Postman etc, but to be serious i just think this is a blip, the move down in nothing, everyone and his cat knows that rates will increase, so a bit of sector rotation is what i see, besides how often does the MAN shake the tree so all the longs fall out then it's off to the races again, too many people on here talk just like retail, yet are supposed to make their own decisions.

Look at dividends, where else would you put your money.......interest rates going up and removal of QE will be slow.

Regards Shane.

Anyway, back to normal now..............:p

I think its bit early to make any judgment. Dow and S&P bounced back without touching the channel/support line in daily chart. I would think a second test is due to test the support...if second test fails then I would think healthy rally....otherwise its gonna be very choppy....