Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Postman Join Date: May 20, 2005

His first post : 2007

I have read all your posts for a long time now and have enjoyed the banter and I thought I'd add my 2 pence worth (and take my fair share of flak). My view is that the markets like most gambling are rigged, and to make money you just have to follow the big bucks and pick up a few crumbs.
I believe large finance houses build artificial patterns to build artificial confidence / doubt in the market. The market makers are now in the business of building confidence.
If you look at the Dow 10 day moving average it has been manipulated to just skim 13000 so we are not going south of there (13000) this year. Now the Dow is being held at 13300 / 13400 in order to turn the 20 day moving average above 13200. I am guessing (like everyone else is guessing) that we will come close to 13000 in the next few days. Followed by a rally to touch 13570 ish before year end...
- Anyone else believe in Santa Clause?

just saying ....

Last edited:
will that rising wedge break?

Attachments

• dow.jpg
    dow.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 96
Postman Join Date: May 20, 2005

His first post : 2007

...If you look at the Dow 10 day moving average it has been manipulated to just skim 13000 so we are not going south of there (13000) this year...

just saying ....

Oh I remember that post, it was the last time I got it right. :LOL:

I am thinking of shorting DOW but only problem is there is a chance that DOW could break rising wedge and form rising channel before breaking it down.

Made 1 on that. :rolleyes:

Is ftse taking a breather or has she hit a solid top at 45?

The daily 50 and 100ma are crossing over at 6650, so I believe that could offer some resistance to any further move up for the time being.

But we know what happens when I speak

The daily 50 and 100ma are crossing over at 6650, so I believe that could offer some resistance to any further move up for the time being.

I think we should read:

The daily 50 and 100ma are crossing over at 6650, so I believe that the resistance to break up further for the time being.

You look at the Dow chart and its showing an inverted head and shoulders which screams out 16400 today. Bu t I look at what FTSE and DAX are doing and they're running scared.
I really think theres more downside, but I have no 'skin in the game' as some might say.

Made 1 on that. :rolleyes:

Is ftse taking a breather or has she hit a solid top at 45?

Been in a meeting this afternoon, but covered my DAX trade this morning. I can safely say that now, cause I'm out of it lol

09/04/2014 08:00 Germany 30, Daily 9503.8 Opened
09/04/2014 09:46 Germany 30, Daily 9533 Closed

You look at the Dow chart and its showing an inverted head and shoulders which screams out 16400 today. Bu t I look at what FTSE and DAX are doing and they're running scared.
I really think theres more downside, but I have no 'skin in the game' as some might say.

FTSE and DAX at some interesting levels at the moment. Both showing acceptance above 6600 and 9500 respectively.

The worst case scenario, if breaks rising wedge and form rising channel… the shorting numbers should look like 16345/16350

Attachments

• dow.jpg
    dow.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 80
Didnt we see this last week.
Dow gap <100 points, falls from open and doesnt stop.
I think I'm just trying to convince myself.