Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

These are no longer pullbacks on the way to higher highs.
These are more sustained selling waves taking us to lower lows each time.

Just opened my sheet ... at first look I can see 2 important dates... watch out these dates....

Attachments

• cos.jpg
    cos.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 88
FOMC meeting minutes tomorrow.
Yellen talked the press to death last time there was a meeting so I dont think it will make too much difference.

Remember a dead cat bounce is due... but its not gonna happen today. It would be Thursday or Friday... I am not sure which one exactly... may be both..

Don't buy on friday again....there may be blood bath following week.

Daxy making lower highs for last 2 hours...

Not much acceptance above 9450 at the moment from what I can see either

Although, I have been known to jinx something as soon as I say it.

I am looking for a short setup though around 9410, if it continues making lower highs and lower lows of course.

I've been looking at the daily moving averages, and it's flirting with the 50ma at the moment.

If I do go short I'll be looking at the 100ma at 9391 as a target. But who knows :clover:

Remember a dead cat bounce is due... but its not gonna happen today. It would be Thursday or Friday... I am not sure which one exactly... may be both..

Don't buy on friday again....there may be blood bath following week.

I'm practicing to catch a dead cat bounce. I started with a caterpillar.

Attachments

• m8.jpg
    m8.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 125
S&P has Oxygen boosters strapped to it at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
If S&P / Dow turn back down now it will be a disaster.

Last edited by a moderator:
So as predicted, I do have a habit of putting the jinx on things.

I've got an amazing guaranteed service I'm gonna roll out. It's called do the opposite of what I say, and win 99% of the time :LOL:

So as predicted, I do have a habit of putting the jinx on things.

I've got an amazing guaranteed service I'm gonna roll out. It's called do the opposite of what I say, and win 99% of the time :LOL:

you need a some kind of device which can record your original thoughts so that you don't fiddle with the original signal. We can then execute opposite of what you thought.

postman - you used to post simple text and many of them plain trades that even i could understan.....may be staying on this thread so long finally has got to you .....being more cryptic by the day....usually either posters leave or give in.....:cheesy:

I'm just saying what I see.
I was in the habit of posting caprica1 type trades (no offence) and I said I'd give it up.
Without reading your post I did call Dow short just now. Too high too fast IMO despite recent falls.