Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I think the Dax might have a slow move down from here 9510 until US opens.

We issued a newsletter on Feb 17th discussing the possible relationship between the Nikkei and the DOW. The newsletter included charts to illustrate this relationship and suggested that we would see a DOW top while the Nikkei completes wave (2) up. This appears to have occurred on Apr 3 2014 for the Nikkei and on Apr 4 2014 for the DOW. Some of the charts below are from the Feb 17th newsletter.

http://www.safehaven.com/article/33388/elliott-wave-on-the-dow-and-nikkei

I was long DAX from 9495, and made a rookie mistake.

Got greedy. I knew the daily 10ma was up at 9522, and should have come out there. Instead I got clouded by the desire for more points, then blinded in the headlights on it dropping back.

Had the old, surely it can't go lower syndrome.....watched it drop back to 9500, before closing out.

Such a school boy mistake, and a bit disappointed in myself

Last edited:
I was long DAX from 9495, and made a rookie mistake.

Got greedy. I knew the daily 10ma was up at 9522, and should have come out there. Instead I got clouded by the desire for more points, then blinded in the headlights on it dropping back.

Had the old, surely it can't go lower syndrome.....watched it drop back to 9500, before closing out.

Such a school boy mistake, and a bit disappointed in myself

I'm an old schoolboy and, even though I have warned others about this, it still happens to me, although less.

A case of "Don't do as I do, do as I tell you!"

I'm an old schoolboy and, even though I have warned others about this, it still happens to me, although less.

A case of "Don't do as I do, do as I tell you!"

It's damn frustrating isn't it. What's even more frustrating is I've not been able to grab a piece of the move down either (n)

Got the Dax drop to 460 and the Dow gap close.

Attachments

• hb.jpg
    hb.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 92
Hello everyone !

Its hot bright sunny day... everything is shining. Perfect day for beach!

Barjon might be loving this!

Last edited:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/look-sky-bradley-model-125437493.html

I'm surprised Jessi didnt answer this one.

"Bradley’s theory was that natural forces affect human emotions, and he categorized 190 planetary position combinations into his Long-Term and Middle-Term Indicators.
Bradley assigned numerical values to certain astronomical configurations for every day, and the sum is the siderograph (the prefix “sidero” means stars). William Eng, a noted technical analyst, singled out the Bradley as the only “excellent” timing indicator."

Well, the Bradley siderograph is no suitable for day trading.

It is strange that all the way up the S&P express elevator people were screaming 'Crash' now were falling on a regular basis the cries of Crash (apart from Samirs and Jessi) have stopped. Mainstream meedya doesnt seem to be running 'crash' stories. That worries me!
People must realise that financial TV channels only exist because advertisers pay for space on them, and who are the advertisers, well they're big investment companies, and they will threaten to pull their advertising if the 'wrong' stories appear on the channel.

It is strange that all the way up the S&P express elevator people were screaming 'Crash' now were falling on a regular basis the cries of Crash (apart from Samirs and Jessi) have stopped. Mainstream meedya doesnt seem to be running 'crash' stories. That worries me!
People must realise that financial TV channels only exist because advertisers pay for space on them, and who are the advertisers, well they're big investment companies, and they will threaten to pull their advertising if the 'wrong' stories appear on the channel.

I love a good conspiracy story, and I completely agree postman.

He who controls the news controls the world.

OK, I think I just made that up a little bit, but it souds plausable

I love a good conspiracy story, and I completely agree postman.

He who controls the news controls the world.

OK, I think I just made that up a little bit, but it souds plausable

It IS true they made a documentary about it!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomorrow_Never_Dies

the documentary follows Bond as he attempts to stop a power-mad media mogul from engineering world events to initiate World War III. :whistling

Thats a healthy 60 point rebound on the Dax.
CAD housing starts were awful, still thats not related to America is it?