Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

S&P makes convincing new high. Dow says "is two points ok?". Kevin the teenager style, arms floppy by his side. Dow's heart isnt in this move up. Its going down within the next hour.

Mark ‏@ouduansilian 42m
@MrTopStep why does today feel like a doji already?

Hmmm.

S&P makes convincing new high. Dow says "is two points ok?". Kevin the teenager style, arms floppy by his side. Dow's heart isnt in this move up. Its going down within the next hour.

Mark ‏@ouduansilian 42m
@MrTopStep why does today feel like a doji already?

Hmmm.

russell 2000 led the sell off is +1% today

Somethings going to break soon on the 1 minute chart. Either the range or the trend must end.

Attachments

• DDT.png
    DDT.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 98
Go for it Jessi.
The 5 min and 15 minute candles dont look good for S&P, that will drag the rest down.
I'm short again on Dow @265 good for a minimum of 243. I'm looking for quite a bit more.

Thats the first target I was after.

Of course being 'right at the wrong time' is still wrong. ;)

I'm declaring a short at 250 , 15 point stop 200 target.

I cut it early at 244 just in case they ramp it up into the close. Its the Dow anything could happen.

Here's why.

Attachments

• cut.png
    cut.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 104
forks don't look good for the bulls...dow med line around 16180ish

dow low yeserday 16178 cash ...so we may have a new "C" on the dow fork with med line targ 16500 ish cash ....

dow/dax both had a dip over night but i stillthink 16257/9488 are the key areas today ...hey ho good luck:)

Last edited:
Morning all,
Somehow the Dax has to test the lows from yesterday and close the gap to 9510 from Monday night.
Its just a question of how it does it up or down first?