Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Everytime someone sells a wall of money comes along and forces the prices higher....
I've closed my FTSE short for +10 the best I'm likely to get today.
Anyone short is currently straddled over a barrel. :eek:

So i had a perfect Dax long at the open at 9219 , but i couldn't resist and i took profits just for 32 points , i should always move SL to BE and let part of the position run until the end of the session or day , you never know how much the markets are willing to give :whistling .

So i had a perfect Dax long at the open at 9219 , but i couldn't resist and i took profits just for 32 points , i should always move SL to BE and let part of the position run until the end of the session or day , you never know how much the markets are willing to give :whistling .

A lesson learned. (y)
Now watch Mr market punish you by reversing back the prices to take out your position at break even.
Such is life. :rolleyes:

Anyone short is currently straddled over a barrel. :eek:

This is where Mr Market expects Dax shorters to turn around and say "Thank you sir may I have another". :LOL:
That includes me as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
wondering if the FTSE can drop 90 in an hour or even half hour a price lower than 6506 today would have me change my position outlook

and for any newbies there is a reason the FTSE was always going to hit 6576 today so not really anything out of the ordinary

wondering if the FTSE can drop 90 in an hour or even half hour a price lower than 6506 today would have me change my position outlook

and for any newbies there is a reason the FTSE was always going to hit 6576 today so not really anything out of the ordinary

how did u know it was going to hit 6576, are u allowed to say?

as for the DAX if I was trading it I would be looking for a short in the 9348 area and a EOD close above 251

Morning All

Here is the DOW pattern, now rising wedge again :rolleyes:

But by the time US opens may convert into rising channel...

JT

Ok, converted into rising channel now... thats it 16380-16400 is the border.

Attachments

• dow.jpg
    dow.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 82