Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

glad to hear u are ok Jessi.

u were missed by all

I missed you guys too....

In last few days, I work extensively on a rating system where I can figure out reversal date and rate them from 1 to 5 based on probability of how strong they are...1 being least and 5 being most powerful....

I think the IRA money is pumping in the market, people are panicking to invest. Brokers are making excuse of weather to attract money so that they get commissions....

hope your not over complicating it jess....sometime it's best to keep it simple like alexander does :)

march will be the daddy...

so that means...? :confused:

The cycle started on 5th Feb is ending on 27th... 5th was reversal day.

The next reversal day is 28Feb - 3 March... if that strong enough to reverse the market.. +- 3 days. We should be able to see effect by end of week. As we progress in next week volalility should increase.

hope your not over complicating it jess....sometime it's best to keep it simple like alexander does :)

march will be the daddy...

well wider range is ok but knowing date helps.. If I say March and April is bad that does not mean market will keep going down each and every day :)

All above thing consides with what my teacher WD Gann said. which is major market reverse near equinox so watch that date closely.