Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

thats good,

ftse down 56pts

think postman was woken by his dog at around 1am, dog had spotted a nice setup i the dax selling every thing down to 9385

4 AM at Postaman's mansion today following was found in his study room

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    148 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: BSD
Wonder does he lend his dog out sometimes, seems like today I could use him.

:LOL:

my 2c :

Do not keep any open position today... china Manufacturing PMI overnight can be unexpected and nasty and set mood for Monday...

Unless it is longterm short position.

Last edited:
Lol just hope Posties dog doesn't share daddy's rising and shining hours, 4 am is a tad on the, err, early side for me.

Applied and got into the hard *******s school, but got kicked out for having a soja latte !

Bloody marvelous !

Lol just hope Posties dog doesn't share daddy's rising and shining hours, 4 am is a tad on the, err, early side for me.

Applied and got into the hard *******s school, but got kicked out for having a soja latte !

Bloody marvelous !

:LOL:

Bloody marvelous !

Never ever ever thought I would see a ronnie johns reference on here.:-0

Bloody marvelous !

:LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Wasnt the Dax at these levels this time yesterday. Better take some of that then. Long Dax 9243.
Yes thats right Me Long Dax (I 'knew' a Chinese girl called that once).

anyone know that t2w members use invisible mode and are not listed in the strip at bottom of page

I do, no reason, just activated it when I joined T2W, didn't think it was important really to show what part of T2W I was in. Just my personal choice and had no reason to alter it.