Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Last edited:
I love the rebuttal from Facebook which says 'Princeton University' and 'Air' are also steadily in decline.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/mike-develin/debunking-princeton/10151947421191849

There are ... lies, damned lies and statistics.

Haha that was a good one.

I mean, yeah, the guys at FB must have choked a bit when they read the original FB piece.

:LOL:

But I do think that Princeton have a point, seems like younguns are deserting FB in droves.

"Guardian

Teenagers migrate from Facebook as parents send them friend requests

Facebook is 'dead and buried' to older teenagers, an extensive European study has found, as the key age group moves on to Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp and Snapchat.

Researching the Facebook use of 16-18 year olds in eight EU countries, the Global Social Media Impact Study found that as parents and older users saturate Facebook, its younger users are shifting to alternative platforms.

"Facebook is not just on the slide - it is basically dead and buried," wrote Daniel Miller, lead anthropologist on the research team, who is professor of material culture of University College London.

"Mostly they feel embarrassed to even be associated with it. Where once parents worried about their children joining Facebook, the children now say it is their family that insists they stay there to post about their lives."

Cont.
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/dec/27/facebook-dead-and-buried-to-teens-research-finds

;)

u rate that site?

Hi, no, didn't rate that, just googled that to find sthg in English, as we were having a conversation about that recently and I wanted some explanation about why they sometimes do and sometimes don't move together, inversely or positively.

Got some economist mumbo-jumbo as a reply I couldn't replicate unless I'd burst some brain cells.

Kinda confirmed my belief that economics isn't what you'd umm, call a hard science haha.

ftse close to 6500 yet sp500 march far away from 1766.5

ftse relatively weak, think we get a brutal weekly close come 9pm, who wants to own this ?

Hi, no, didn't rate that, just googled that to find sthg in English, as we were having a conversation about that recently and I wanted some explanation about why they sometimes do and sometimes don't move together, inversely or positively.

Got some economist mumbo-jumbo as a reply I couldn't replicate unless I'd burst some brain cells.

Kinda confirmed my belief that economics isn't what you'd umm, call a hard science haha.

thanks much appreciated.

:)

Last edited:
one thing I noticed at the bottom of this page (the list of active users) SD is displayed as "SuddenDeath+" ... what is that + ???

one thing I noticed at the bottom of this page (the list of active users) SD is displayed as "SuddenDeath+" ... what is that + ???

"+" means friend

not lets see how the rtest of 1766.5 goes.

think postman and htw are busy counting their money

Last edited: