Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

think shorts take the cash and finish early for weekend in US

past of the bottoming process, lots of technical damage to repair

Other way.....

No one will like to keep open position as some important economic data due over the weekend from emerging market... people will sell off and go home..

I'm favouring the long side too, as soon as my 55 tick dax chart starts turning up.

Longer term we're sitting on some good support in the Dax.

But then again my karma and trading being what it is today it'd probably be highly advisable to go short asap !!!

:LOL:

what do u do with paranoid people ?

I had no idea that a t2w member could be on a thread and would not show up with other members on the list showing those viewing the thread.

and someone thinks I am singling somebody out.

when I come on here in morning I check the list so I know who to say hello to.

thought of sending a pm to the person telling them that but unable to do that since that feature not available for them

what to do?

think dc2000 called the market bang on, what level did he say we should enter for ride to 7700?

sp500 march bounced from.....1764 and is 1770

Last edited:
Wots up everyone having a nap.

That's what getting up at 4 does to ya let me tell ya !

Harmony-cat-napping.jpg

:LOL:

Err cat just scolded me telling me to tell the truth, that's what he looked like 18 years ago as a youngtster.

Now he's old and wise.

Hasn't learned trading though, so when it's my turn Postmans dog can teach him.

Err cat just scolded me telling me to tell the truth, that's what he looked like 18 years ago as a youngtster.

Now he's old and wise.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Now he's old and wise.

:LOL::LOL: