Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dow down 80 points from high Dax being held at stupid levels.
I've shorted Dax again 9399 :rolleyes:
Fill your boots at these silly prices.

At last some sensible Dax prices. 9374
The markets are closed now and I'm at the mercy of those B@stard SB's but it should be good for a few more points tomorrow. :LOL:

Not yet FULL sell signal, MACD crossover done... MA still to go... Daily trendline still intact.

BUT All that can happen any moment now.

Attachments

• FTSE_30.jpg
    FTSE_30.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 71
Monthly Trendline intact, MACD cross over round the corner....

Attachments

• FTSE_30_Monthly.jpg
    FTSE_30_Monthly.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 49
On DOW side, same story... MACD cross gave early signal... MA cross over still to go... to indicate long term sell... currently DOW bounced back from support but not far from break.

Attachments

• DOW_30.jpg
    DOW_30.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 68
Monthly DOW on the same situation... breaking that blue channel will lead to 11,000 area

Attachments

• DOW_30Monthly.jpg
    DOW_30Monthly.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Friday is going to close the month in RED. Tomorrow is going to be down or DOJI.

Last edited:
hello ftse traders

us and dax all made new highs in january (near end now) so we have to look at this date as a top?

ftse looks ahead of the pack if we are long term short ?

i've got a big red line in the 6520/30 area and lloking for signs of support here

currently 6545 we need to hold the 6535 level imo

next support is around 6498 ish

if not then imo we have a possible downtrend in place below 6466:(

Last edited:
Dow down 80 points from high Dax being held at stupid levels.
I've shorted Dax again 9399 :rolleyes:
Fill your boots at these silly prices.

At last some sensible Dax prices. 9374
The markets are closed now and I'm at the mercy of those B@stard SB's but it should be good for a few more points tomorrow. :LOL:

Closed @ 68 +31.

Money never sleeps. ;)

a quick question to all on here

are private messages really private on here ?

It depends on how good your encryption algorithm is. Anything over 2048 bit is reasonably secure. :LOL:

If your question is rhetorical then: does anybody PM anything that is important? Probably not.
If your question is serious then: no of course not, its t'internet, its as unsecure as email.

Nikkei is down Another 250 points ATM that makes it down over 9.5% from the highs.
How long is that going to take to spread ...

excellent.

did u get the "look" :LOL:

He growled a bit because I was distracted then after I placed the trade he just rolled his eyes. I threatened to take him 'to the vet' if he was going to be like that, then he bit me and ran out the door.
If he wasn't such a good trader I'd...