Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

This is real market action good old buying and selling going on. None of that buy, wait, buy, wait, buy, wait robotic rubbish. :clap:

Watch out above in the S&P it is going to fly up. 1800 by the weekend.

going to finish here for the day/week/month. I didn't have the balls to hold the ES, just kept taking small chunks whenever it stalled. Great start to 2014 for me only 1 losing day out of 16 traded. hope you caught some joooce to the upside in the risk markets.

GTTY

Attachments

• statement3.png
    statement3.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 96
I'm seeing steps on the Dow. 780 is solid 800 has been tested now theyre going to build 820. up and up in 20 point increments from here....

going to finish here for the day/week/month. I didn't have the balls to hold the ES, just kept taking small chunks whenever it stalled. Great start to 2014 for me only 1 losing day out of 16 traded. hope you caught some joooce to the upside in the risk markets.

GTTY

Well done. Keep working on the balance and you can join us big boys soon. :LOL:

Mr T keeps pushing this line that buy stops are being tested

Mr TopStep ‏@MrTopStep 23m
09:35:09 TRADINGDATA2: (driley) they ran sell stops yesterday and they are going to run the buy stops today

ok, I went out about an hour ago to look for a doggie outside... thought I can borrow from some one....

Found a lady walking with a cute one but that did not look like a trader doggie... so I decided to walk alone...

back on my screen only to find the price is same where I left it... never though it would be so obedient....

Now any move after 5 PM will be real move as I said to some one ... :cool:

don't you remember 2 to 5 PM window?

Last edited:
You cant buy a binary from IG on the Dax finishing UP or Down just now.
Not even they can price it... :LOL: