Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dom gets his nerve back

EUROPEAN OVERVIEW

Having sold off strongly on Monday, triggering sell-signals in some cases, the main equity indices surged higher again yesterday. This was always what I was ultimately expecting to happen. While there are plenty of technical and fundamental reasons why a top could form around now, the overall trend remains clearly upwards. So, I am once again on the lookout for long positions in the DAX, FTSE, and S&P. Meanwhile, gold appears to be doing what I thought it would – selling off – and I await for confirmation of the latest break lower in order to establish a fresh short position.
Today's Market Focus
S&P strengthens
S&P strengthens

The S&P’s recovery rally continued in style yesterday. A blast through the all-time highs at 1851 is only a matter of time now. The index is not anywhere near overbought levels on its fourhourly chart, which leaves scope for upside. I remain bullish and targeting 1900.

DAY: Buy a bounce off the 13-fourhourly EMA.

Attachments

• lll.PNG
    lll.PNG
    25.6 KB · Views: 102
I think I've come back too early - Dow hasnt moved and Dax is Down a little, ftse unchanged. Maybe come back again in another hour... :sleep:

Hi all
I'm long Ftse short Dax (although it feels like a naked Dax short) from last night and would be interested in your guys Dax technical views here thanks.

Well that caught the Dax out.
It saw the numbers, jumped up and realised the Dow was going the other way. About face. :LOL: