Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

during the morning ftse100 was way stronger in relation to sp500dec. someone bidding up stocks had leaked info or adp extrapolated

the sharp move in markets means there must have been a lot of people wrong footed by nfp, but adp must have given a big hint that nfp would not be a bad number.

the sharp move in markets means there must have been a lot of people wrong footed by nfp, but adp must have given a big hint that nfp would not be a bad number.

The sharp move in markets is the little guys getting shafted by the big guys. :)

I've had a very good morning session. I had a long mentality at 1214 and bought at 6509. When that 1430 spike happened, I admit that I hit the panic button when I thought that I was, anywhere, in profit. I closed at 6526. The range of that 5 min splike was about 6535 to 6495 ,which happened to be where my stop was, so I could have been 10 points down on that trade. The movement, in that minute, was incredible to watch, so I consider myself very fortunate to have made 16 points.

Pure luck, without a doubt, because, although I had a long view of direction, if today had not been a public holiday in Spain, I would have been stopped out while travelling to work.

I've had a very good morning session. I had a long mentality at 1214 and bought at 6509. When that 1430 spike happened, I admit that I hit the panic button when I thought that I was, anywhere, in profit. I closed at 6526. The range of that 5 min splike was about 6535 to 6495 ,which happened to be where my stop was, so I could have been 10 points down on that trade. The movement, in that minute, was incredible to watch, so I consider myself very fortunate to have made 16 points.

Pure luck, without a doubt, because, although I had a long view of direction, if today had not been a public holiday in Spain, I would have been stopped out while travelling to work.

Its all good. You made money, hang in there. Give up the day job and trade full time - you know you want to. ;)

I've had a very good morning session....

I'm 81, you know, so "going to work", probably means going to annoy my kids, who do most of it! :D

I must have misunderstood when you said you were not on the train going to work because it was a holiday. :confused: