Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Attachments

• daxstox.jpg
    daxstox.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 89
superb entry

Ftse was giving conflicting singal in lower timeframe and higher time frame, I went with higher time frame. Due to conflicting patterns there were two support emerging one in lower timeframe and another in higher timeframe. I was worried that i may miss the party.

I like to grab the jucy meat, thats where i focus, that long green bar.

finally when it came to higher timeframe support, started making triangle and I started loading my gun.

have a look into chart....interesting.

Attachments

• FTSE_22_NOV.jpg
    FTSE_22_NOV.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 97
Thats just it - 'testing for resistance'. Now it is clear what is needed to break through and move well past.

cash gapped open yesterday, would plump for backing and filling, but overnight dow has only "pulled back" about 22pts. 16,036 is buy pivot.

1794 was pivot for sp500dec. market is stuck around that level, no conviction to move either way

keep eye on BP making new 52 week highs. this is after buffett's stake in exxon has been revealed. might improve sentiment in this sector RDSA sitting in middle of very large possible bull flag channel

If DOW breaks 16025-16030 resistance area, there could be a huge spike. Dow is actually busy making inverted head and shoulders currently.