Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Well Dax isn't waiting around its already heading North. Dow will follow then FTSE will limp in behind.

Last edited by a moderator:
sp500dec still stuck at 1794

weird

Just keep piling on the pressure (time) and peoples worst fears play on their minds causing them to bail out of their position.
Its the Market makers equivalent of saying to a small child "I'm going to count to 10". If your a parent you will know the child always caves. :LOL:

Just keep piling on the pressure (time) and peoples worst fears play on their minds causing them to bail out of their position.
Its the Market makers equivalent of saying to a small child "I'm going to count to 10". If your a parent you will know the child always caves. :LOL:

well said :LOL:

Cake or death?

The man is a genius and I very rarely use that word.
I especially like the way in one sketch he introduces the audience to a few basic words in French and then tells a joke entirely in French at the end and everybody understands it.

The man is a genius and I very rarely use that word.
I especially like the way in one sketch he introduces the audience to a few basic words in French and then tells a joke entirely in French at the end and everybody understands it.

Ace! Covered in bees.......

Yes, but its Friday and we all know what that means.
It always ends with a ramp up on Friday.

strong weekly close = more strength next week, think this is like the 4th time on a friday I have said that and market is at all time highs. last 60/30mins the pro's want to own strength.