Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

This is surreal though isnt it.
I mean even Mella_ta agrees "No resistance, no selling, no profit taking, no sense, no nothing, just buy the f dips and shush right? "
IMO the prices are being pushed up until Joe Public thinks they're never going to go down and starts buying stocks again. Then ....

Nice toy postmas, wish i could buy, added in my future wish list.

If i get 77k now will invest in stock asap.

JT

I bought BT shares, I bought Br Gas shares (I remember Sid) I traded options in the 80's and warrants. And in 30 years I've never seen anything as F*cked up as this.
But, I stopped fighting it a while ago and I suspended my disbelief, removed my brain and I Buy The F'in Dips.

I did learn something today courtesy of Mr Topstep.
According to this chap its NOT a zero sum game, theres money for everyone.
I think the Fed are proving that to be correct.

This is surreal though isnt it.
I mean even Mella_ta agrees "No resistance, no selling, no profit taking, no sense, no nothing, just buy the f dips and shush right? "
IMO the prices are being pushed up until Joe Public thinks they're never going to go down and starts buying stocks again. Then ....

FTSE has a reading of 6/100
sp500 97/100

measuring strength,

dow/sp500 are bullish.

902 was todays bull pivot target 968

I bought BT shares, I bought Br Gas shares (I remember Sid) I traded options in the 80's and warrants. And in 30 years I've never seen anything as F*cked up as this.
But, I stopped fighting it a while ago and I suspended my disbelief, removed my brain and I Buy The F'in Dips.

Where did you get this quote from.

Looks mine story a bit as well.

i did post about a week ago that we are entering a seasonal strong 6 month period in the markets. vix has collapsed because no one needs to buy protection or hedge

from todays expiry I predict 6866 will be next resistance level for FTSE, as 6760 was from oct expiry.

Where did you get this quote from.

Looks mine story a bit as well.

Thats my quote - thats me I'm talking about.

pro's buy strong weekly close, "strength be gets more strength"

remember last Friday same stuff, pattern repeating

last friday close was about 782

pro's buy strong weekly close, "strength be gets more strength"

remember last Friday same stuff, pattern repeating

last friday close was about 782

Bring it on the higher the better.
Its going to be a good Christmas this year!

these markets seem to be confounding everyone, all the experts

who could have thought they were bullish.

Last edited:
i did post about a week ago that we are entering a seasonal strong 6 month period in the markets. vix has collapsed because no one needs to buy protection or hedge

Did you trade your guts? If not then you missed the party and that always happens.

I'm just off to get my teeth done this weekend courtesy of Ben B.

Attachments

• _70808534_teeth.jpg
    _70808534_teeth.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 135