Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

seventh hour +7 strong - still gasping for air though

...and -3 weak into the close. That's net -43 weak for the day getting on for 100 below where it should be relative dow in just two days.

It'll revert, at least in part, but can I afford to wait - will hold through tomorrow and take what comes. Likely to be a bit of a hit it seems.

...and -3 weak into the close. That's net -43 weak for the day getting on for 100 below where it should be relative dow in just two days.

It'll revert, at least in part, but can I afford to wait - will hold through tomorrow and take what comes. Likely to be a bit of a hit it seems.

barjon, my analysis shows ftse is very weak, has reading of 11/100 but dow has reading of 91/100

ftse weak even after todays +36 close

opex tomorrow might shake things up.

very good video, must be watched

"the best traders in the world get 50% of their traders right" to win against a spread bet firm u need to win 66% of trades,

Last edited:
I think we are almost there... my understanding was that ftse will test about 6600 area, I still think one day it can sharply test that. Down the line ftse is forming a very bullish pattern.

I would be careful in shorting now.

JT

With each and every post on this thread i get one email in my mail box, by end of the day my mail box is full of trade2win mails. Please can some one help tell me how to disable them?

JT

With each and every post on this thread i get one email in my mail box, by end of the day my mail box is full of trade2win mails. Please can some one help tell me how to disable them?

JT

go to settings, scroll down to subscribed threads, edit option not to receive e-mails. If that fails unsubscribe from the thread.

Morning all. I was just making a snip of yesterday and thought I would share it. Does no harm to remind us all of Confluence ie when several things come together to increase the probability of the trade going your way.

Attachments

• confl.PNG
    confl.PNG
    70.7 KB · Views: 95
Militant Islamist rebels in Syria linked to al-Qaeda have asked for “understanding and forgiveness” for cutting off and putting on display the wrong man’s head.

:(