Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Yes, its quite possible the Dow has hit a low (temporary or not) and the Euro markets are hedging their bets. Some big buyers coming in maybe?

might be some respite due to qe enthusiast yellen, print them into oblivion

Very.

I've skimmed through it and he's quite business like and detailed. I will read it more thoroughly later. He doesn't post as many images as I do and his avatar is a bit bland, but he's making better trades than me, so maybe I can learn something from him (or her). (y)

his first post on thread was interesting, explaining his "journey" in finding trading truth

I've closed my ftse short for a small profit - I dont like the resilience its showing in the face of the dow weakness. Probably turnaround Wednesday for the Dow today.

I've closed my ftse short for a small profit - I dont like the resilience its showing in the face of the dow weakness. Probably turnaround Wednesday for the Dow today.

after very weak close i woudl normally pump for technical rebound, 805/749 stands buy/sell

your short at 58 looked good. with dow below 805 was safe wonder if cash session can break 805 wonder if we test overnight low 745

if 805 then 876 will be target

Last edited:

on a scale of 0-100 (100 being ultra bullish) FTSE had a reading of Zero (0) yesterdays close

I'm short Dax 85....
Thats as far as I got before the dax plummeted.
8550 looking for 8480 today.
I dont like posting trades AFTER a big move in my favour.

I'm short Dax 85....

dax given the crowd 58pt range so far

dow just wont break up or down

I'm short Dax 85....

Hello, my name is Postman and I'm a compulsive Dax shorter. :rolleyes:
I know it is wrong and is bad for me, and I hope to stop with your help.
I hereby promise Not to short the Dax again.
I'm taking it one day at a time on the road to recovery. :whistling

Some serious 2 way movement today - take any position - hold it for 20 minutes - take profit. :LOL: